BANANA PANCAKES! Here it is, another favorite go-to gluten free plant-based banana bread pancake recipe to make on the weekends. It’s super easy and perfect for cuddling up together for some breakfast and Netflix. But I promise you’ll enjoy them no matter when you make them, you can make a huge batch for the whole family in under 30 minutes.
Vegan Banana Bread Pancakes (GF)
- 2 bananas (the riper the better)
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 1 cup GF all purpose flour
- ½ cup GF oats
- 4 medjool dates (soaked & pitted)
- 2 tablespoon flaxseed (grounded)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all your ingredients into your high speed blender (I used my BlendTec). Blend until smooth and all ingredients are combines evenly.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet, griddle, or cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Carefully rub skillet with coconut oil.
- Once hot, spoon ½ cup of the batter onto skillet. Cook until the edges appear dry (2 minutes). Carefully flip pancakes and cook until browned on the otherside (2 minutes more).
- Continue cooking until all batter is used up - about 10-12 pancakes.
Reheat in the toaster oven or oven until hot.