- 1 large head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 8 oz frozen shelled cooked edamame
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 batch peanut sauce (recipe below)
- sesame seeds, for garnish
PEANUT SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of each rice vinegar
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, and/ or liquid aminos
- 2 teaspoons of each maple and
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil.
- 1 clove of garlic
- And 2 tablespoons of fresh grated ginger.
TO MAKE THE BROCCOLI SALAD:
- Stream the in the broccoli florets for 5-8 minutes. Then transfer them into a bowl of cool water, which will immediately stop the cooking process. Drain water and place in a loarge mixing bowl, adding the remaining ingredients and toss until combined. Serve immediately, garnished with black sesame seeds if desired.
TO MAKE THE PEANUT SAUCE:
- Combine all ingredients into your blender. If the dressing is too thick, whisk in water a tablespoon at a time until it reaches the consistency you desire. Enjoy!
- Category: Vegan
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: BROCCOLI, ASIAN, GLUTEN-FREE, SALAD, EDAMAME, SIDE DISH,