Plant-based Cooking Classes
Want to learn to cook healthy plant-based meals? An private lesson or cooking class with Vanessa is wonderful way to get an in-depth understanding of a whole food plant-based lifestyle and the foods that will benefit your body’s needs.
I’m a BIG believer that simplicity is at the heart of a healthy diet and Nature has provided us with all the flavors, textures and variety we could ever ask for. It’s up to us to bring those elements together and create spectacular tasting meals.
Here we will explore an abundance of plant-based ingredients, how they nourish the body, proper food combining, and plant-based cooking techniques to make meal prep more manageable.
What I Do
How It Works
I offer a variety of different classes and course in Houston and surrounding areas. Below are course and dates offered this year. If you would like a private class for you and/or a group, please send me and email at Vanessa@LiveSimplyNatural.com
2018 Homeschool Cooking With Confidence
Sept 10th-24th, Monday: 1pm-3pm
Oct 1st- 29th, Monday: 1pm-3pm
Nov 5th, Monday: 12pm-3pm
Everything your child needs to become independent and confident in the kitchen.
- Eight, 2-hour cooking classes
- 1-2 recipes per class with simple recipes to try at home
- A end of course party for children to cook for parents
- Overview of kitchen safety and knife skills
- Menu planning and preparation
- Exploring International Cuisine
- Healthy eating games & practices
- Creativity in the Kitchen
- Clean up and so much more!