- 1/2 cup Henna Powder
- 3 teaspoons of powder sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons essential oil
- Place your ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Slowly stir with a fork until you get a concistency similar to tooth paste.
- Then with a plastic wrap cover the paste and gently press down so it’s touching the surface and there’s no air contact
- Let the covered henna paste sit in a warm location for 24 hours (about 75 degrees Fahrenheit).
- When 24 hours has passed, take off the plastic wrap and give it a good stir, adjusting the consistency if needed. To thin the paste add 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice at a time until your desired consistency is reached. To thicken the paste add a pinch of henna powder.
- Then fill your applicator cone or bottles and go draw beautiful designs! Enjoy :)
Store leftover paste in the freezer for 6-12 months.
I like to fill a cake decorating bag with henna first so I easily fill my cones.
- Category: Natural Beauty