A nourishing and simple to make acai smoothie bowl made in 5 minutes.
- 1 cup organic frozen strawberries
- 2 small ripe frozen banana
- 1 celery stalk
- 1/2 small beet (peeled & washed)
- 1/4 cup Almond milk (vanilla)
- 1 tablespoon Acai powder
- optional: 1 scoop plain or vanilla protein powder of choice
- Shredded unsweetened coconut chips
- Chia seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Sliced strawberries
- Sliced Almonds
- Add ingredients to your high speed blender and blend on low.
- Add a bit of coconut or almond milk and protein powder (optional), and blend on low again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency (see photo).
- Scoop into 1-2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings. Enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-Free
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 228
- Fat: 3.3g
- Carbohydrates: 46.1g
- Fiber: 6.4g
- Protein: 8.3g