Easy cauliflower rice recipe. A perfect alternative to rice.
- 1 head cauliflower
- salt & pepper to taste
- Wash and dry cauliflower, then remove all greens and cut into small pieces.
- Using a box grater or a food processor, grate the cauliflower into rice size pieces.
- Squeeze out access moisture to avoid sogginess.
- Then place in a large skillet over medium heat, covering with a lid so the cauliflower steams and becomes more tender.
- Cook for a total of 5-8 minutes, then season as desired. Enjoy!
- Category: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free
- Cuisine: Side Dish
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 17
- Sugar: 1.3g
- Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 3.3g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 0g