- 1 1/2 half cup black beans or 1 can
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 6–8 dates (soaked & pitted)
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Make sure you’ve rinsed and thoroughly drained your black beans.
- Add ingredients into your food processor and puree – about 3 minutes – scraping down sides as needed. You want it pretty smooth.
- If the batter appears too thick, add a Tbsp or two of coconut milk/ water and pulse again. It should be slightly thick like cookie dough.
- Use a 2” ice cream scoop or spoon to scoop out enough dough to make bite size brownie balls. Roll and store in fridge.
- Optional: Dip your brownie balls into your favorite chocolate sauce and allow them to harden in the fridge/ freezer.
- Category: Dessert, Snack
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- Calories: 107
- Sugar: 18.8g
- Fat: 0.6g
- Trans Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 26.5g
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Protein: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 0g